Joe Biden has been charged with benefitting from his son’s business ventures while serving as vice president from 2009 to 2017.
Biden permitted his son to accompany him on official overseas travels and interacted with some of Hunter’s business associates, according to the House Oversight Committee.
Hunter Biden’s business partner Devon Archer testified before the committee that over the course of nearly ten years, Hunter Biden placed his father on the phone “maybe 20 times” with international associates in an effort to give the impression that he had “access to him.”
The evidence is stacking up fast as Democrats try to claim “there is nothing linking Hunter Biden’s enrichment schemes to his dad.
- Bank records
- Shell companies
- FBI testimony from a “trustworthy” witness
- Two IRS whistleblowers’ testimony
- Witness testimony from business partners
- Mobile texts
- Laptop documents
- White House visitor logs
- Air Force 2 travel logs
- Copying Hunter on official emails
- Hundreds of Burisma emails
- Joe Biden using at least three known pseudonyms on emails
- Documentation that Hunter Biden’s sole purpose for his $83,000/month board position was to take the heat off of Burisma
- The evidence that Biden was responsible for pushing to fire the Ukrainian prosecutor
- Joe openly bragging about it being his idea for the ‘quid pro quo’ threat to fire the prosecutor
- Joe taking along a Burisma associate on his trip to Ukraine to ask for firing the prosecutor
- An FBI document from 2020 where an informant says the CEO of Burisma, a Ukrainian corporation with Hunter Biden on its board of directors, said: “It cost 5 (million) to pay one Biden, and 5 (million) to another Biden.”
There’s not just tons of evidence of Biden’s corruption, there’s evidence the Biden DOJ covered it up. That is why we need an impeachment investigation.
BOOOOOOOM!!! TELL IT LIKE IT IS!!! pic.twitter.com/XSDpACzEWs
— il Donaldo Trumpo (@PapiTrumpo) September 15, 2023
JUST IN: Republican Rep. Scott Perry unleashes on regime reporter who tries suggesting that Republicans don't have any evidence against Joe Biden for their impeachment inquiry.
"We have the bank accounts. You can see that the homes that the Bidens own can't be afforded on a… pic.twitter.com/f0v4fC4rBb
— Collin Rugg (@CollinRugg) September 12, 2023
— Catturd ™ (@catturd2) September 14, 2023